Our Spring Grant Application Opens on Monday, April 1, 2024.
Eligibility criteria for Fertility Friends Foundation applicants:
Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and reside in Canada. Applicants must have a medical diagnosis of infertility certified in writing by a medical provider with the following exceptions:
1. Applicants who are members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community
2. Applicants who are single
- Applicants must have seen a Reproductive Endocrinologist within the previous 6 months.
- All applicants must not have a medical condition that would pose a serious risk to themselves or, in the case of females, the child they would carry (e.g. active acute infections).
- All applicants must possess the means to offer continued child support (at least one partner must maintain employment).
- Recipients must begin treatment within 6 months after receiving the grant.
Clinical criteria for grant applicants:
Applicants MUST be between 18 and 50 years of age.
- Heterosexual couples MUST meet the ASRM definition of infertility
Same sex females: MUST have completed 6 IUI cycles unless other diagnoses of infertility have been made.
Fertility Friends Foundation is here to make a difference!